Saturday, February 19, 2011

Domestic Disturbance

This is completely random but, I suppose, blog-worthy.

Right now, I'm sitting with Matt watching the OSU/A&M basketball game and Matt is - how can I say this - passionately commentating on the game from time to time. If you know my husband, he is just not a soft spoken guy in general, especially when it comes to Oklahoma State Athletics. Even his whisper in a movie theater would be enough to cause a "SHHH" from someone a few rows away. :) Living in an apartment with 7 other units on our floor, you can hear your neighbors. Our neighbors directly across from us have 2 little ones and I can sometimes hear the 3 year old laughing or the baby fussing. Then, there are the other neighbors that fight like cats and dogs and scream at each other. I mean, it's awkward and everyone from us to the doormen know about them. I've been told the police have even been called in the past, but then they straighten up and say everything is fine. I tell this because as Matt screams at the refs, I think to myself, "gosh I really hope our nice neighbors don't think we're fighting like the crazies across the hall!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment