Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"DON'T JUDGE ME!"

That's what I tell Matt when he catches me sneaking some extra dessert or wanting to go out and eat. That being said...DON'T JUDGE ME!

I realized today that I have had Mexican food in some capacity for the last FOUR DAYS!!! Qdoba on Sunday...leftover Qdoba on Monday...Iguana on Taco Tuesday...and Big Truck Tacos on Wednesday! UNBELIEVABLE! I think I'm going to turn into a taco and I'm sure it's all going to my thighs, but I just can't get enough! I think its something in my subconscious (did I use that word correctly?!?) trying to tell me I'll never eat good Mexican food again when we move "up north" so I better enjoy it while I can! I MUST find a good Mexican food restaurant in Chicago...I am making it my personal mission.

For now...I'm gorging myself with all the chips/salsa/queso/margaritas I want and I've even been able to enjoy it with some wonderful friends! There's just something about Mexican food that brings people together.

3 comments:

  1. I could eat Mexican food everyday of the week. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surely, somewhere in that great big city you will be able to find some good Mexican food. I hope so!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanna and I don't mind. In fact we are glad to add to your addiction.

    ReplyDelete