Sunday, June 27, 2010

Officially Unemployed...

It's official. I am unemployed as of Tuesday 6/22! I worked at SNB for the last 4 years of my life and met some wonderful people while I was there! Some of those people have become dear friends to me! It's weird when you think about it...you spend just as much time, if not more with your co-workers than your own family. So Monday night we went out to Republic for drinks after work and had a great time!

Matt & I with my boss, Kurt & his beautiful wife, Jenny! They're so much fun to be around and I'm going to miss them!

The "Linduff sisters!" Marcie & I became good friends over the last 2 years and her sister, Melissa is a doll! Marcie is due with July 15th and I can't wait to meet her little girl, Adelyn! I miss feeling her kick in the mornings!
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgc8Ry7CbVIPwFmmkmPq4z4j7BWLURTBcOOhhaMXR2pZj76z9eZHf1G6vE7YEjcVHHf-GyxC849BZPA0OrYHmskQEov5k7XB18pzc-_qtuihhxXTmzDQCsw1bI9mx0sVVtJacNk0caY-Zo/s1600/DSC01739.JPG">
Robin is my boss too and she's one of the most successful women I know! She's a wonderful person to work for and I'm going to miss her! She's hilarious and smart and beautiful!

And last but certainly not least, John Robbie! Robbie & I worked together in Stillwater and he became a dear friend to me! We lived next door to each other and I think he had to bail me out a time or two when I would lock myself out of my car or do something else dumb! He's one of the sweetest & most genuine guys I know! Robbie, you better come visit us in Chicago!


And then Tuesday, we ordered in (Pei Wei,one of my favs!!!)and had a little going away lunch with the folks who couldn't come Monday night! They gave me a sweet going away gift. An engraved photo album with pictures and notes from my co-workers! I'm really going to miss these people!

Sweet Lorri & Sharon! These gals are so great!

Molly & Austin! They used to work at our branch but Molly is now staying home with her 2 precious little girls and Austin moved to the Edmond branch to shorten his commute! We had so much fun together! We would play pranks all the time! Including the infamous fart machine and hiding the stuffed rat in each other's desks! Good times...


Austin holding Molly's little girl, Sofia (or Sophia...I can't remember!)


Wednesday, my first day of unemployment was spent doing, you guessed it...NOTHING! I slept in, layed out by the pool and then some sweet friends had us over for spaghetti! I think they felt sorry for us b/c we had no dishes and I had cooked my lunch in the oven using a top of a pizza box as a tray! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment