Tuesday, May 24, 2011

3 Years!

Tuesday, May 24 marked our 3 year wedding anniversary! We celebrated a few days early with a nice dinner on Sunday night since Matt's work schedule can get a little unpredictable during the week. :)

 Tuesday morning, I woke up my love with a little breakfast in bed. Bacon and a bacon, onion, cheese omelet and a big glass of oj. Yum! Not gonna lie, it was one of the better omelets I've made in my life.

Later at work, I received a gorgeous bouquet of flowers! 3 roses for 3 years. Awww, isn't that sweet? And yes, I strategically placed them next to our wedding picture for the photo. 

We did get to eat a quick little dinner together on our actual anniversary before Matt had to get back to the office. :) So proud of him and all of his hard work. I'm exhausted just hearing about all that he does each week.

Without getting all mushy gushy, it's been an incredible journey so far and I'm so excited to see where the next 3, 6, 9, 50 years take us! I love you, MCW! I am so blessed that God brought us together! Glad you're my boo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment