Thursday, May 26, 2011

Have a Memorable Memorial Weekend!

I know we will! Lots of fun planned for this weekend! Our dear friends, the Rollers fly into Chicago tomorrow and I am running in my first race on Saturday. I'm super anxious and really excited! I spent the evening updating my iPod with new tunes to keep me going strong. After training the last couple of months, I was over some of the songs in my "workout mix".

As I was picking up and cleaning tonight, I realized how much I have enjoyed living in a smaller place. We have about 850 sq ft of living space and it is SO EASY to clean! Love it b/c I hate cleaning. I love that I can vacuum the entire place without unplugging and I love that I only have one toilet and tub to mess with - ick. And sweeping/mopping is over in like 5 seconds! We're moving in about a month and we'll have quite a bit more space so I'm enjoying it while it lasts. Our new place will have hardwood floors, which I have never lived with before, so I'm excited to see if I'm a fan. I still think it will be easy to keep. Which brings me to my next thought...Why didn't I think of the Swiffer?! Genius.

Anyway, random post, but I hope y'all have a safe and memorable Memorial weekend! I wish we were going to be on the beach this weekend, but it's still a tad too chilly for that! So to all my friends going to the lake this weekend, soak up some sun for me please!

Roller's & Wilson's - 4th of July 2010 - Chicago!

No comments:

Post a Comment