Approaching the finish line with a time of 1 hour 32 minutes! I finished 528 out of 1700 other ladies in my age group. I'll take it! They were playing the Bears Fight Song "Bear Down, Chicago Bears" as we ran through the tunnel out onto the field. Really cool! My friend said I looked like I was doing a "Praise the Lord" move - haha! While I am thankful I was able to finish the race, I was just being vain and trying to spot myself on the JumboTron! Now... the lady on the far left of the picture is definitely praising the Lord! :)
For whatever reason, I felt it was necessary and appropriate to do the Heisman stance!
Matt and I - post race! Because I had never participated in anything like this, I really didn't know how to plan to meet up afterwards. Thank goodness for cell phones or we would've never found each other!
My cheering section!!! Matt, Jo, and James. We have a picture of the 4 of us after James finished the OKC Marathon. Hopefully Jo will be running with me next year and we can continue the tradition. I'm not holding my breath that Matt will be running with us any time soon. Not his thing. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment