Friday, June 10, 2011

Reunion Weekend!

The weekend of my race, our friends James and Joanna came to visit! Although the weather wasn't super cooperative, we still managed to have a great time! We could have a blast even in the worst circumstances though. Here are a couple of highlights from our weekend. :)
Headed to dinner the first night they were here. I'm glad they packed their jackets! 
We went out for delicious Italian. Gotta carb load for the race! j/k I just really like Italian. :)

 The best way to recover after a race? Head over to the ballpark, kick your feet up and relax! Cubbies lost miserably, of course. :) 

 How do Jo & I put up with these two?! I guess we'll keep them, they're pretty fun boys.



If you know me at all, you know I'm a sucker for a good margarita! Jo is a girl after my own heart! We love margs and Mexican food! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment