Do y'all remember those Sure commercials?You know, the deodorant commercial where the person using Sure raises their arms in full confidence of smelling fresh and clean, while the unsure person thinks their B.O. might sneak out and stink up the place if they don't keep their arms squeezed tightly by their sides.
Well, I'll be honest, I haven't always been SURE myself. I always felt like after a while, the deodorant I was using would stop working for me. It's like my body became immune or something! I also feel like some of my shirts were never completely rid of the underarm funk after I washed my clothes. Maybe I'm the only one. If so, I'll own it and y'all can point at the girl with coodies. {oh coodies - who came up with that?!}
I'm happy to report though that my life has changed when it comes to deodorant and I want to shout it from the rooftops of my blog! To all of my 5 readers! :) A dear friend swore by this product and told me about it multiple times I'm sure. It's a little pricier than your typical Degree or Secret, and I thought "Yeah, sure. It works for you, but I'm a 'sweater' and I don't want to spend $$$ on something that won't work." I'm so happy I gave in and purchased this little miracle. I've been using it since sometime in May and I still love it!
So without further adieu...
You should run to your nearest Macy's, Nordstrom, Neiman's or any other retailer that carries Donna Karan and buy it! I honestly don't think you'll be disappointed and it's worth every penny. I find that some things are worth the splurge, and this is one of those for me. And...even though I posted the links for Macy's and Neiman's ($18 at both stores) - I found it at Norstrom for $12! And it lasts quite a while - I'm still on my first stick!
Special thanks to my friend, Lauren, who told me about this gem. :)
Disclaimer: Now I'm not saying I no longer ever sweat - BUT - the major difference is that despite the sweat, I still feel/smell just as fresh at the end of the day. :)

I SOOOOO appreciate you posting this!
ReplyDeleteI've never had a deodorant problem until I moved to Florida. And, seriously, I feel like I stink ALL the time. I even bought the clinical deodorant, and it doesn't always work. I am so buying this!!!!!!!!
Btw, just for your own information....drugstore.com has it for $18 and free shipping over $25 (at least, currently).
ReplyDelete