Last week, a few girlfriends and I met up for a painting class. I have to say, it was an absolute blast! The night we signed up for we were going to paint peacocks. The class was about 20-25 people and they supply the aprons, brushes, paint and canvas. All we had to bring was the wine and our creativity! The instructor walks you through which colors to mix and gives you tips on how to paint the piece. Seriously, such a fun thing to do with a group of girlfriends!
It was so fun to see everyone's peacocks come alive on the canvas!
Almost done!
We may not be Picasso, but we know how to paint a darn cute peacock!
Currently, my masterpiece is hanging in the hallway. I love my afro-rockin' peacock! :)



Your peacock is so cute! That looks like a fun thing to do with some girls.
ReplyDeleteI love that peacock!!! What a fun activity!
ReplyDelete