I was on pins and needles all week checking the tracking status every second. I came home after buying a humidifier {another silly thing to be excited about, but it rocks!} and our doorman announced that he had a package for me. I exclaimed in giddy excitement, "Is it my puffy coat?!?" He usually laughs at me and my ridiculous comments. It came in a much smaller package than I expected for a big coat so I was a little worried they had sent me a sweater or something, but I guess they just sucked all the air out of it. Whew!

Let me just tell you, this coat is GLORIOUS!!! So comfy and warm! It has fleece in the pockets and around the shoulder/neck area so I really haven't even needed a scarf/gloves yet. Thanks Mama and Daddy!
*Note all of the coats/jackets in our closet behind me! haha! Good grief.
A couple of nights ago, I was watching TV and I happened to look outside and saw this...
let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment