Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!

Today, I walked out of the office as the train was passing. Not uncommon since it's rush hour and all of the trains are running constantly. Something just happened to catch my eye with this particular train...it was COVERED in Christmas lights!!! Of course, I didn't have my camera, but I found some pictures online so you can see what I'm talking about. It made my day!







The CTA has a holiday train schedule that runs through Nov-Dec. They decorate a train and it runs on certain lines (Red, Blue, Brown, etc) on certain days! I'm so happy that I finally saw it! It seems so silly, but you know it would brighten your day and put you in the Christmas spirit if you happened to catch "Santa's Express" after a long day at work!

Merry Christmas Y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment