Love you, Tori! Thanks for everything this weekend! See you at Christmas!
We flew down to Austin on Friday afternoon. Chicago was 30 degrees and Austin was about 70! Ahhh good ol' Texas! We met up with Matt's coworkers for dinner at an amazing Asian restaurant, Uchiko. If you're in the Austin area, check it out. Delish. And drinks on 6th street, always a great time.
Then, on Saturday the boys had a "jorts" party {at the Four Seasons, mind you} and I really regret not taking pictures. There's nothing more hysterical than a bunch of grown men, even Matt's bosses, dressed in ridiculous short jean shorts. Tori picked me up and we went out for margaritas and mexican food at one of my favorite places, Matt's El Rancho. Yum. We had the best time just catching up and she even took me to get my makeup done! The party was black tie so I had been stressing about it for a couple of weeks. eeek! I wish I was good at describing things but I'm afraid I stink at it, but the party was beautiful and so much fun! I'm already excited about next year's shin-dig!
Sunday we went to lunch and shopping with the Branyon's. They were so sweet to hang out with us all afternoon and take us to the airport. All in all, an amazing weekend!
While I was enjoying this beautiful weather, I was getting pictures of the snow falling in Chicago!
It's a Vista "tradition" to have the first year employees sing a few carols. The 3 in the back are associates who have some great talents! They play the violin, oboe, and flute! Yes, that's my husband wearing the elf hat! haha!

Most handsome elf I know... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment