Friday, May 13, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Well! I am happy to say that the apartment search is over. After looking at quite a few places all over town, we have put down a deposit on our new Chicago home for the next year and I am so excited! It is so completely different from our current apartment. We're going from downtown to residential from the hustle and bustle to white picket fences. Literally.
Here is a sneak peek of our new "apartment". We're excited - despite the fact that we have to pack up and move all over again! I've always wanted to live in an old home and what better way to try one out while we're here! The house was built in 1885 and the owners have kept the charm and most of the originals while making it a great home for 2011. We have 2 neighbors, the unit above us and the garden unit below us and our landlords happen to live right next door! Pretty sweet deal.

We'll be moving at the end of June and we now have quite a bit more space so...come visit!!!

3 comments:

  1. Where is this??? It's the most adorable place I've ever seen. I might live in the city if it was a place like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! The house is cute, cute, cute. Can't wait to see it in person :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new home looks absolutely charming! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete