Sunday, March 13, 2011

St. Patrick's Celebrations in Chi-town

As with most cities, Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day the weekend before the holiday {well unless the 17th is on the weekend}! There's a parade and they manage to turn the river into a ridiculously unnatural shade of green! Saturday was brutally windy so we didn't venture down to the parade, but we made it down to the river for some fun pictures! I posted these on facebook too, so I'm sorry for being redundant. :)

On the Michigan Ave bridge - the wind was so cold! I mean seriously, how do they get the water THAT green?!? Unbelievable.


After Matt taking a few pictures of me by myself {awkward...} we finally asked someone to take our picture!

There were so many people out and about all day long. I don't like beer, so fighting crowds to have a green beer at a bar was a little low on my to-do list. We did a little shopping instead and had a great day! :)

2 comments: