There are some things that just make my world go 'round!
Gummi-Vites. These things are a lifesaver for pansies like me who hate taking horse pills for vitamins! I know, this makes me like a 5 year old, but I seriously struggle with swallowing big pills. If it doesn't slide right down, I panic and then I get disgusted when I start tasting the pill dissolve in my mouth. Gross.
Granite wipes. Well, all wipes in general. Pledge wipes, Swiffer floor wipes, Clorox anti-bacterial wipes...you get the idea. I'm not a fan of cleaning. I like to have a clean home, but I do not enjoy the process. I love all kinds of cleaning products in the "wipe form". I don't like the thought of our dirt/grime on old rags waiting to be washed...ick. But, I especially love the granite wipes because they don't leave streaks! :)
Uggs. I jumped on this bandwagon late {as always} and received 2 pairs for Christmas 2009. I'll admit, I didn't get much wear out of them until moving to Chicago, but they are fantastic! They may not elongate your legs or be a very flattering boot, but they sure keep my feet toasty going to and from work and running errands in the cold!
Guacamole. Oh. my. gosh. I've been on a major guac kick lately and although I'm convinced it's expanding my waistline {eating chips galore!} , I just can't stop! We have a couple of Mexican food restaurants that we really enjoy and they have some delicious guacamole. Not to mention, Whole Foods has crazy good guac but it's a pretty penny. So, I actually made some of our own a few weeks ago. Not to boast, but it was REALLY good and so so easy!
- 4 avocados
- pretty big pinch or two of salt
- fresh, chopped cilantro - I did about 8 sprigs and it was pretty potent so add some and if you feel like it needs more, you can add the rest later.
- fresh lime juice squeezed from 2-3 limes.
- a bit of chopped red onion {optional: Matt & I just love any excuse to add red onion}
What are a few of your faves that make your world go 'round!!!






I got my first pair of Uggs this winter and I'm not sure how I lived without them. They are so warm!
ReplyDelete