Anyway, we had fresh green beans {I'd only cooked canned green beans so this was new to me}, garlic& red onion oven roasted potatoes, and meatloaf. It was pretty darn delicious if you ask me! But...I wasn't done there. I noticed we had a box of brownies in the pantry and my sweet tooth was craving them big time! So I baked those and we had brownies and ice cream for dessert.
Now I don't know about you, but when I bake brownies, I usually bake them in a 9x13 pan. For no particular reason other than I'm too impatient to wait for them to bake in a 8x8 pan. {My impatience is a recurring theme in the kitchen, if you haven't already noticed.}
Well, as I write this, it's 10 am on a Monday morning and there is maybe, MAYBE a small corner section of the pan of brownies left. And guess who ate a vast majority of those brownies??? Your's truly. I'm not proud, and I can't say I wouldn't do it all over again if given the chance. Ugh! I have no self control. They're my weakness. I think I saw Matt digging into the brownies maybe once since having dessert on Friday night. That's just terrible on my part!
In my defense, I woke up this morning and did a workout session on my 30-day shred DVD!
...and I've already had a brownie with my coffee at my desk this morning...
Brownies: 1 - Beth: ZERO
Happy Monday everyone!
You're so hilarious. I think I gained 5 pounds the first month I lived in FL...I was bored and ate cookies constantly. It was bad!
ReplyDeleteI have no self control either. If its here, I have to eat it!!
And thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. You made me smile. I wish I could had an audio clip because it was just that funny!
I love keeping up with your life!! Even when I don't comment, I always read! (I have Google Reader so its not condusive to commenting)