Saturday, January 1, 2011

Resolutions...

I've never been one to make a big point of making/keeping New Year's Resolutions each year, but here are a couple of things I'd like to do and I'm looking forward to this year.

-Pay off the student loan!
Thanks to some hard work, we're on track to have it paid off by spring and We. Are. Pumped! I'm already fantasizing the call into the Dave Ramsey show to scream "WE'RE DEBT FREE!!!" but I'm sure I'll chicken out. Still, we'll scream it from the balcony of our apartment. :)

-Take better care of my skin.
I need to find a good skin care regimen. I'm open to suggestions and tips! Last summer I was better about using sunscreen moisturizer for my face and I try to remember to use my eye cream at night but I would like to get into the habit of taking better care of this mug. :)

-Travel!
We're going skiing in Aspen with Matt's company in February and I've got a girls trip with some sorority sisters in the works for July. I'm looking forward to both and hopefully some little weekend trips and visits home this year too!

-Be a better friend...
I like to think I'm a good friend, but I know I use facebook and texts way too much and actual letters and phone calls too little. Matt & I neither one are huge phone talkers which makes it tough to keep in touch with good friends.

-Learn to curl my hair...
Yes, I am TERRIBLE at this skill. I resolve to improve...

And of course...exercise more, eat healthier, be more organized...

What are your goals/resolutions for 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment