Friday, January 14, 2011

I love OPI and I love Texas!

Two of my loves have teamed up to make some MUST HAVE nail polishes! OPI and Texas! You can take a girl out of Texas, but you can't take Texas out of the girl! Although I haven't lived in the Lone Star State since high school {let's not talk about the fact that high school was roughly 9 years ago...} I will always, always have a soft spot for that wonderful place. I loved my time in Oklahoma and I'm loving my time in Illinois, but there is just something about Texas.

I'm a bit of an OPI snob. I always use OPI when I get a mani/pedi so when I saw an ad for a Texas Collection, I was pumped! The best part of course... the names of the polishes. That's half the fun when I'm trying to choose a color to wear, I just get a kick out of the names! I know...it's the little things that make me happy. :)


photo courtesy of http://www.chicprofile.com/2010/10/opi-texas-collection-for-spring-summer-2011-promo-swatches.html

Here's the official OPI link . I'll be trying...

*It's Totally Fort Worth It - lavender grey sounds like a fun way to welcome spring!
*San Tan-tonio - I'm pretty obsessed with gunmetal greys and blacks so why not try tans & browns?
*Suzi Loves Cowboys
*Y'all Come Back Ya Hear? - For football season, GO POKES!
*Big Hair...Big Nails - Maybe sporting this color on my nails will help me learn to tease my hair?!? It's worth a shot.
*Do You Think I'm Tex-y?

Ok...so maybe I should just buy them all! :)

1 comment:

  1. beth! i'm cracking up! i manage a salon here and just pre-ordered 4 full sets of every color! gotta heat things up around here, right? uuugghhh.. are you making it through your first winter? are you sick of your puffy coat yet?

    ReplyDelete