Sunday, January 9, 2011

JENGA!!!!

This weekend we met up with my co-worker and her husband for a little double date! Karee & I get along great at work and have become great friends! We talk about our boys often so we decided they needed to meet. I give Karee a hard time b/c they're quite the social butterflies. They always have something going on and they seem to know all about the great restaurants in town. So, after a trying to schedule around the holidays and their social calendar {they have an impressive Google calendar they both maintain & coordinate}, the Wilson's were FINALLY penciled in for Saturday night dinner! :)

We had a GREAT time! The boys totally hit it off with sports talk and humor and Karee & I gave each other a high five for our match-making skills! So after dinner, we decided to continue the fun! We wound up at one of their favorite bars by their place and played the best bar game ever invented...LIFE SIZE JENGA! The pieces are made of 2x4's and they had a few of them around the bar for people to play. Obviously, we went girls vs boys and it was truly a battle! I think the game lasted about an hour and by the time it finally crumbled, it was as tall as me! It started out about 2 or 3 ft tall. Towards the end, there were people around us cheering/clapping/taking pictures of our game! As much as it pains me to say it, the boys ended up winning {of course Matt was in our ears constantly trying to mess us up throughout the game and gloating up a storm when they won}, but it was a fight to the finish!


Obviously, this isn't a picture of us, but I didn't have my camera. Thanks Google Images! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment