Tuesday, October 19, 2010

CAN.NOT.WAIT.

Mama and Giggy are coming to Chicago on Thursday!!! I can't wait to see 2 of my favorite women on the planet! Seriously, I feel so blessed to call these women my family! They are both so beautiful, graceful, lovely, classy and just so much FUN!

Here are a few pictures of our fun trips in the past!


Giggy & I--Virgin Islands 2002
My grandma took each of her grandkids on a trip for our HS graduation. I wish I had a picture of all of us snorkeling! BLAST! Yes, I realize this is NOT a good picture of me.

Mama & Giggy in the Virgin Islands 2002 Aren't they cute? I think they have the same smile!

Giggy & I in Colorado. Many many of my memories with my grandparents have been made in Colorado. We went every summer when I was little and this was from the summer I lived with them in Durango. Summer 2005

Mama, Giggy & I in NYC in our fun pink trenches! Helllllloooo, tourists! We wanted to be able to spot each other in a crowd. Mission accomplished. I don't remember exactly what year this was...maybe 2004??? {Please note my pudgy round face! eeek!}


Giggy & Mama before dinner at this amazing resort, Keyah Grande, in CO for Mom's birthday. ( Summer 2009)

I can't wait to make some new memories this weekend with these two!!! We're bound to have a blast. Get ready Chicago!

{Side note: One of these days I will muster the courage to show some of the pictures I re-discovered tonight. I wish I hadn't found them b/c frankly I didn't recognize myself in some of them, but I should probably print some and post them on the fridge as motivation. I was quite the chubby bunny a few years ago. yikes.}

2 comments:

  1. Beth...my love...you have never been a chubby bunny, I promise! However, I do think there is something in the water in Stillwater...because I stumbled across some pics the other day and boy did my face look different...much much rounder, hehe! Love you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed!!! You have never been near chubby! You've always been beautiful!-MK

    ReplyDelete