Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mom & Giggy visit Chicago!!!

Last weekend my mom and grandma (aka Giggy) came to Chicago to visit me! They wanted to come and see everything before it got bitterly cold so I imagine this will be their last trip before next spring. We had the best time! I forgot to take many pictures and I hate when I do that. Ugh.

I also should mention some other fabulous ladies that joined us on our trip! Linda is one of mom's good friends. Her son, Jonathon and I went to elementary & jr high together and then they moved to Pittsburgh and now live in Alabama. Mom and Linda went to Napa last fall and had a great time! Linda brought her good friend, Yolanda (I'm not sure I spelled her name right) and we had a blast! Sometimes you travel with fuddy-duddies, but these 2 were far from it! They're so easy to be around and so much fun.

The first day we took the architectural tour on the river/lake and it was the coldest day they were here. Needless to say, nobody was really excited about taking pictures.

I had to take this one though b/c it's so obvious they're related! Look alike much?!


At the Buckingham Fountain. 3 generations! I love them to the moon and back!

Yolanda, Linda, Mom and Giggy at the fountain.



The cutest wicked witch I've ever seen!

These ladies were my good luck charm because the Friday they were here, I got the call for the job I had interviewed for earlier in the week! We went to Tea at the Drake, saw all the sights and went to the Million Dollar Quartet and shopped until we dropped!

I love y'all so much and I'm so glad the holidays are around the corner! See you at Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!

1 comment:

  1. You three are the most gorgeous 3 generations I've ever seen!-MK

    ReplyDelete