Sunday, October 31, 2010

TRICK OR TREAT!

We spent Halloween 2010 in the Chicago suburbs! I just had to see the world's cutest and most adorable duck, Luke! We spent the evening having dinner with Lauren, Jason and Luke & of course handing out candy to all the neighborhood kids. So fun!


Seriously, how cute is he?!?


He was trying to figure out why Matt was being so weird. I'm still trying to figure it out.

Look, I can touch my toes!

At this point, he'd been in his costume for oh...a few hours and he. was. DONE. Matt's trying to get him to laugh just one more time in his cute little costume!

Happy Halloween, Luke! Uncle Matt & Aunt Beth had a blast celebrating with you! I love being so close to such dear friends. Especially when we can't be with family for fun little holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment