Sunday, October 10, 2010

Warning...sail boats crossing

Saturday morning I woke up and walked outside to the balcony to feel the breeze outside. {Please see previous post} Our building is just south of the river so I looked over and the bridge was up! I've never seen a bridge do this in real life. I kept waiting for a stunt car to try to ramp it and fly over like in a Jackie Chan movie or something. (He's the only stunt person I could think of off the top of my head. haha!) There were lots of sailboats just floating down the river and my only guess is that they were headed to their winter home?!? Just a random assumption. Anywhoo...I'd never seen this before so I ran back inside to grab my camera and snap a few shots. I'll admit it...I'm easily entertained.





1 comment:

  1. You are silly. And I LOVE reading your blog. I have to admitthat I blogstalk you :)

    ReplyDelete