Monday, October 25, 2010

E is for EMPLOYED!

Well the vacation has come to an end, I started my first day at my new job! I accepted an offer on Friday morning from a law firm here in Chicago as their Continuing Legal Education Assistant! The firm has offices in NY, Chicago and DC but their main/largest office is here in Chicago (right around the corner from our apartment--YES!) Basically, I'll be helping 2 other ladies manage the CLE credits for all of the attorneys. I'm so excited about the opportunity to learn something new and meet lots of great people (already made some new friends!)!!!

I was so happy my mom, grandma, Linda and Yolanda could all be here with me to celebrate when I found out! We were a sight to see...I got the call while we were out shopping and everyone thought we were nuts when we all started celebrating in the store!

More details about the fun weekend we had to come on the blog later!!! Right now, I'm pooped! It's been a full and exciting day! I'm thinking wine and vegging out on the couch. Thanks to all my friends and family for all your support as I've been on the job hunt and thanks so much for all the kind and wonderful words of congratulations!!! I feel so loved and so blessed!

1 comment: