I am ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS a step behind on things. How have I JUST NOW discovered the goodness of Pumpkin Spice Latte's from Starbucks?!? Delicious. I guess I just figured I would hate it b/c I'm not a big pumpkin fan when it comes to food. But I'm in love. YUM!
I'm under lock down today as I wait for the cable guy to come. He is scheduled to be here between 1 and 6 today. grrr...why are they so broad with their times? I'm excited to be able to watch Modern Family, my Bravo reality shows and have my laptop back when we decide to "watch TV". For the last few months, we've been watching Hulu and Netflix like it's nobody's business, but given that it's football season...it's time to finally get our TV/cable turned on! :) We love our football in the Wilson home!
Hope everyone is having a fantastic week so far!
No comments:
Post a Comment