
So...our DVD player bit the dust sometime over the weekend. Sad day. Probably from being over used with Friends DVDs and Netflix. I just wore the poor thing out.
After a lunch date with my boo {Matt--for those of you not hip with the lingo kids use these days} I headed over to Target to replace our deceased DVD player. Hey, I gave it 2 days...plenty of time to come back to life.
Tonight I'm back on track!
SIDE NOTE: I conquered the "buggy escalator" {or shopping cart for those of you who don't know what a buggy is} at Target today and I'm a little ashamed to admit this was exciting for me! Our Target is two story, so they have these special escalator type things that carry your buggy to the second floor while you ride along side on the normal escalator! I've always used a hand basket but I was feeling a little crazy and got a buggy today! Watch out!
I know...when I was in Cali, the target was two story there as well and it had a buggy escalator too!! I usually got a buggy just to use the escalator!! sooooo much fun!
ReplyDelete