We. have. cable.
After 3 months of quite frankly just being stubborn, we have cable. I found out today that we could have bought an antenna and at least been watching the basic channels in Chicago, but instead we've been Hulu, Netflix, Redbox, Friends DVD freaks. Honestly, it hasn't been that bad since it was summer but once football season started and premier week last week we really started missing it.
Even with the wonderful technology of the Internet, I have to say I'm really disappointed with Bravo's lack of posting current episodes online. Ugh. If you know me, you know my guilty pleasure is watching ridiculous shows like Real Housewives of OC, ATL, NYC, NJ, etc etc (hello drama!) ; Flipping Out (how can you not think Jeff Lewis is absolutely hilarious?!?); Rachel Zoe Project (bananas); Bethenny Getting Married (I love her.). Bravo swept me off my feet when they started airing Project Runway and it just snowballed from there. Now, PR has moved to Lifetime(?!?) and it's been replaced with stupid Top Chef cooking shows. No thanks. Thank goodness Bravo is notorious for showing re-runs and marathons so I can get caught up!
This afternoon, I've been watching E! and HGTV because I can and who knows, maybe I'll even watch a little ESPN while I wait for Matt to get home from work! :)
yay! beth, it really was such a pleasure meeting your adorable self.. seriously you are too sweet! i knew i loved you the minute i learned you're a crazy jeff lewis fan!! love that man. :)
ReplyDelete