Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas Cards!

It's about that time again! I love sending photo cards during the holiday season to our friends and family. Especially since we're so far away and we haven't seen a lot of our friends in months. {Insert pouty face here} I love getting them too, so send them my way! I've heard that the city decorates quite a bit so I'm hoping Matt and I can take a fun picture around town somewhere and use Shutterfly to make some FAB cards! They have really cute designs. Check them out here.

Shutterfly lets you do amazing things with your pictures. Like make fabulous gifts for family members. What grandparents wouldn't want a calendar of their favorite grandbaby?! Or you can make your own canvas art. One thing I've always wanted to do is get a big canvas made using one of our favorite pictures from our wedding. Maybe that will be our Christmas present to ourselves. :) I'm sure Matt will be PUMPED!

Shutterfly is being so generous to give away 50 FREE Holiday cards. Check out this link for the details to see how you can join in on the fun! I can't wait to design our cards this year. One problem...I don't know how I'll narrow it down to just ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment