On Saturday, we made the short trip to Stillwater, America for Bedlam weekend. I bought my annual Oklahoma State t-shirt from DuPree's (my best friend Lauren and Matt's college employer) and then it was a mad dash to try and see as many friends at as many tail gates as possible. We still failed miserably to see an entire list of people we so desperately wanted to see but I was so happy we got to hug and catch up with so many dear friends! We were excited to cheer on our Cowboys even though the outcome was NOT what we were hoping...still so proud of their awesome season! Go Pokes!
I was TERRIBLE about taking pictures the whole weekend and I always kick myself when I only come back with a couple of pictures. Here are a few!
We got to see the Clinton's!!! Look at her barely there belly! She looks SO great and is due in February with their first little one, a baby BOY! Congratulations Tyler and Lindsey! We love you!
Our dear friends, the Aufleger's! These two have been a part of our lives since we were dating. They were our small group leaders when we were a part of a "newlywed/young married" group (we were the unmarrieds haha!). They were such an amazing example of a marriage that honors God and taught us so much while we were dating/engaged and now that we're married!
And this gorgeous gal is their amazing daughter, Ali! She's now a freshman at Oklahoma State and she's on pom! She's so talented and to make it even better, she's a great girl who is so smart, humble and down to earth. Now if only we could get her and my brother in law, Landon, to date. :)
And last but not least, James! He and his wife, Joanna, are some of our closest friends. They came to visit us when we first moved to Chicago and even helped us unpack. (and bail us out when the movers pulled a last minute charge on us and we couldn't access an ATM) Now THAT my friends, is true friendship! Jo is in her last year in dental hygiene so she was home studying...and I pouted while these two got in some man time. :) Love y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment