Saturday, November 13, 2010

From scratch!

I can finally say I made something homemade! I made cornbread from scratch! Who am I?! I don't even know anymore. It was a lot of ingredients & mess, but I think they turned out pretty good! Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread Muffins!


Suffered a small war wound though...burned my knuckle on the oven rack! It blistered immediately! Yooowwwwcccchhhh!!!! Other than that and the sink full of dirty mixing bowls, measuring cups, measuring spoons it was relatively easy and painless! We now have cornbread muffins for about the next week though, so next time I'll have to figure out how to cut the recipe down a bit.


We had cornbread and taco soup for our Game Night dinner! We beat Texas for the first time in a long time. And beat them pretty badly. I'm so used to being the underdog. I'm so proud of those Oklahoma State Cowboys and all they've accomplished this year! Go Pokes!!!
Thank goodness for these incredible plastic liners for the Crock Pot!

No comments:

Post a Comment