Sunday, July 4, 2010

Saying Goodbye to the best LifeGroup on the planet...

Ok! I know these posts have been a bit out of order but I'm trying to get caught up! A few weeks ago, our LifeGroup had a little bon voyage party for us! We've spent the last year & a half or so of our lives with these wonderful people and they've become like family to us! We've shared lots of memories and laughs together and we would do anything for each other! Even though we're 800 miles away, we hope to be lifelong friends with these folks! You know I love you all & I hope y'all can make it up to Chicago! Girls...we can shop til we drop!!!


The "grub"! Crawfish, shrimp, potatoes, corn and onions! Cajun feast!


Kris and Tilly! Everyone in our LG has "kids" and we're going to miss those pooches! But...we're glad we didn't let the "you guys have to get a dog" peer pressure get to us! Can you imagine taking a pup down 42 floors and around the block to find a place to pee in the winter?! Uh...no thanks! For now, we'll just love on other people's pets! :)


Amanda & Jo! They're absolute dolls and I love them so much!


Matt & Kris sporting their World Cup gear!


Matt & John discussing sports...the usual!


Amanda, Jo & Libby! Precious gals in my life!


The whole gang! Or almost everyone! It's a messy meal but a GOOD one! YUM!


Mmmm mmm good!


Robin, Emily, Amanda, Jo & Abby! Thanks Libby for taking pictures!

WE LOVE YOU GUYS BUNCHES & miss y'all already! Skype us in to LG sometime! :)

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, what a sweet post! But sooo sad! Miss you already love. So thankful you have the blog to kepp us posted. XOXO!

    ReplyDelete