Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sorry Officer...

After we said our goodbyes, we set out for Chicago! After about 20 minutes on the turnpike in OK...we get PULLED OVER! Awesome. We're off to a great start! It was basically a speed trap and Matt was going 5 over MAX, so we were kind of shocked the guy pulled us over! Well, as soon as he got to the window, he told us he was only going to give us a warning but to keep it at 75. WHEW! He also mentioned the left lane is for passing cars only. OK, let me just say it is my PET PEEVE when people drive in the left lane constantly and Okies (in my experience) tend to be the WORST about it! It used to really bug me when we first started dating b/c I pass and get over and Matt will pass and hang out. His reasoning, I'm still going faster and I'm gonna pass this next guy in a few miles so why not just stay here?!



BAH HAHAHAHAHAHA The officer wrote the ticket for IMPROPER LANE USE! I laughed for about the next 10 miles and don't kid yourself, I thanked the officer for settling our 5 year argument! :)

1 comment:

  1. Must get left lane driving tips from his father. I'm a pass and pull-over person, but unless someone is behind him Chris will usually stay in the left lane. I think at one time he told me the road was smoother over there!

    ReplyDelete