So apparently, they're filming scenes from Transformers 3 in Chicago! Matt & I overheard a guy talking about it before we left for Oklahoma. We don't have cable right now so we had NO idea this was going on! So, fast forward a few days & Mom & I are walking north on Michigan Ave when I look left & see that Wacker is closed. I look a little closer & I see cars turned over like there was a massive wreck! We were walking past part of the set! I took some pictures as I was walking. They had a pretty good patrol crew telling people not to stop in the crosswalks & to keep walking while taking pictures.



THEN! while we were floating down the Chicago River on our architecture tour, I see the back of Shia LaBeouf! It HAD to be him b/c he was all dingy & dirty (b/c of all of the explosions, duh) and I heard a group of girls screaming when he waved! Needless to say, I was star struck! Lame I know but hey, is there a movie filming down the street from you?! Pretty darn cool!
I also need to watch Ferris Buehler's Day Off & The Dark Knight again so I can watch for the scenes filmed just around the block from me! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment