WOW! I've never been more in awe! Of course there's lots to do during the Chicago summers, Lollapalooza, Cubs games, Taste of Chicago, but in my own personal opinion if you're going to come to Chicago in the summer...you HAVE to come the weekend of the Chicago Air & Water Show! It's a FREE 2 day event where you get to see planes and helicopters do the most amazing things! I was so full of shock, awe, fear (some moments you didn't know if they were planned or accidental it was crazy!) and most importantly pride for our country and those who are brave enough to serve and protect us!
Matt and I spend Saturday out on the beach watching planes and helicopters do the unthinkable!
Who knew a helicopter could do flips and whirli-gigs?! And who knew that planes could free fall and do cart-wheels in the air and fly upside down!? I mean, it was just insane! I almost had about 30 heart attacks and grabbed Matt's arm going "Oh my gosh!" a thousand times!
The Blue Angels were my favorite. Their precision and skill is just beyond anything I had ever seen before! Seriously, if you get the chance to ever see them...GO! You won't regret it! Pictures coming soon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment