Friday, August 20, 2010

Latest Discovery!

Drum roll please...

I FOUND A TARGET CLOSE BY!!!!!!! This definitely made my day, maybe even my whole week!
I did a little walk through the clothing section and found this SUPER cute trench

so I'm keeping my eye on it to go on sale! :)

Also, for my Oklahoma friends, Target (in states that aren't weird about alcohol laws sorry OK is way behind the times) sells alcohol. Some may be snobs about boxed wine, but they have a great boxed wine in a cute little cube. So every time I went to Target in TX, I would snag one. It's a great way to keep fresh wine since I'm usually the only one drinking it. Matt's a beer man. So I picked up a cube AND I saw that they had something new...boxed margaritas! It may be terrible but I decided to pick one up and give it a try! So tonight's menu, enchiladas, chips, salsa, guacamole, and margaritas!


And side note: I did the dumbest thing on record for the last well, day or maybe week, I do a lot of dumb things. I decided to bake some Cinnamon Streusel coffee cake for our breakfast tomorrow. Let me tell you, it was smelling so good! Well, until I started smelling something burning and thought "That's weird, the timer hasn't gone off yet" So I went to check it and sure enough...BLACK! I had accidentally set the temp on 475 instead of 375!!!!!! Ugh. The worst part (besides feeling so dumb!) was, I had just gotten home from Target only to realize that I needed flour to make it and I had to run over to Walgreens to get some. boo.

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog. probably the only way I'm going to get to visit Chicago - SO..... take lots of picture and label them all. More pictures of the lake just outside your apartment please. Love you

    ReplyDelete