Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Whirlwind July!

Last month FLEW by! Mom spent a week with me in Chicago, then we went to Wichita Falls for a week so I could see Daddy too and then I wrapped up the end of the month in Kansas City with some wonderful girlfriends from college! Whew! I was so glad to be so busy while Matt was in San Francisco. I had planned to tag along & see SF but I'm SO glad I didn't. Vista kept Matt so busy with training & homework that I would have been so bored. I think he's enjoying it so far! Here are some fun pictures from the last couple of weeks.


My pretty Mama at Navy Pier!


Mom & I on the architecture tour! I recommend this tour even if you live in Chicago! It's a fun way to see all the buildings without walking your legs off! We had a great time!


View of Willis Tower from the river. My neck hurt from looking straight up!


The cupcake truck! They ice the cupcakes when you order & they are delicious!!!


Mom at "the bean"!


Kathryn, Katie, Renee & I at Kathryn's BEAUTIFUL home in Kansas City! Love these girls so much!


Makenna walking to the table! She's growing up so fast!


Mom & Makenna...Landon was still napping.


A deer eating behind my parent's house! I love sitting out there & watching the deer, roadrunners & bunnies!

No comments:

Post a Comment