Sunday, August 29, 2010

Da Bears, Da Bears, Da Bears...

Last night we were given the opportunity to go to a Chicago Bears game! Matt's boss was out of town and he offered us his tickets. (Thanks so much, Jim! We had a great time!) I had never been to an NFL game before so even though it was still a pre-season, I was pretty excited to go! And, since we won't be able to go to many, if any, of the OSU football games this year, I was really just itching to be able to cheer for any team as long as it was football! The seats were amazing! 45 yard line on the lower level behind the visitor's bench. {My only wish for being on the Bears bench side would be to get a good picture of Lovie Smith (Bears Head Coach). I just love that his name is Lovie! :) }


Blue 22! Blue 22! Hut! Hut!


"Bear down, Chicago Bears..." They have a little song they sing after they score. We tried to sing along but need a bit more practice.




At halftime, they brought out 2 Pee-Wee teams come out and play and it was hilarious! Of course I was cheering for the Orange Team! These huge pads and helmets on these little bodies and they're all scrambling around! Precious! They even tackled each other! I laughed the whole time. At the end, one of the little boys turned around and pointed to the crowd and raised his arms up and down for more applause! Too funny!

I recognized a couple of names from watching college football with Matt over the last 5 years, so I had to take pictures!

#26 Beanie Wells-- Ohio State


#7 Matt Leinart-USC





Sadly, the Bears lost BUT we still had an awesome time!

No comments:

Post a Comment