Tuesday, August 3, 2010

NEW LAMP!!!

I surprised Matt with a decorated apartment while he was in SF. Mom & I bought new bar stools and I was so proud of the place. Well, Matt returned the favor! He got home 2 days before I got home from Kansas City & returned the favor with a little welcome home gift for me! This FABULOUS new floor lamp! I love love LOVE it! Apparently, he debated & stared at it for a ridiculous amount of time and finally Beth, my mother in law just said "we're getting it for you!" THANK YOU! I LOVE IT!


Isn't it amazing?! It's a 1950's ratchet lamp!


Here's a close up of the ratchet so you can see how to adjust it to be the perfect height!

I had no idea Matt was listening to my rambling about wanting a bigger/more substantial floor lamp! Thank you for your thoughtfulness, babe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment